I suggest you ...

Add a Shuffle feature to our Favorites.

As a user w/ 100's of favorites, I would love to be able to click shuffle & have 1 of my many favorites selected & played randomly.

thanks

1,156 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SathishSathish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My videos are posted in imzog and alohatube.com. view and post your comments. inbox me for videos photos at 91-9443156872/91-8939776089. free to contact to avail services.

• bb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hallo! I'm 22 years old I will say to people So I'm free to talk..bec.hes people I'm gonna talk to me I well So shaeny in to others people I expect will people to caves sa other people...

• ShyloxShylox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The same would also work well for the "Recommended Videos".

For a real "shuffle mode" would it also be nice if the button to access the next random video was slightly more accessible than it currently is, so you can easily zap to the next video if the current selection didn't suit you. [Currently you have to navigate the mouse once to the top of the page, hover over the "Videos" button and then move it back down to get to the "Random Video" entry]
        The current tagging of videos for the new Homemade category has actually a pretty nice button placed right below the video that takes you to a random next one.

Feedback and Knowledge Base